…the seventh season will start on September 15th!
Are you between the ages of 9 and 13? Ever wanted to be in a band?
– Learn how to play in a band with microphones, amplifiers, and stage lighting
– Experience playing powerfully in a group
– Practice your stage presence and performing skills
– Use new rhythms, harmonies, and melodies
– Be a part of a dynamic, creative learning environment
– Bring your own instrument or try a new one!
Are you a high school student that loves music? Get your community service hours with TIFTT!
We are looking for volunteers to support this program in a variety of ways.
Take it From the Top will start the next season soon!
!!! new starting time!!!
Session 1: Sept 15 – Jan 12, Monday 4:30-6:00 pm, concert Jan 18 @ 6 pm
Session 2: Jan 26 – May 31, Monday 4:30 – 6:00 pm, concert June 6 @ 6 pm
Cost: First child: $225, additional children from the same family: $200
The Director: Christiane is a certified music teacher with over 20 years of experience teaching children. She is passionate about using music to enhance child development and loves the process of bringing kids and music together.
To register or for any questions, contact Christiane Jastremski at: email@example.com or 613-262-8463
Download last session’s poster here (new one will come soon) :