Take It From The Top is now in it’s second season!
Are you between the ages of 9 and 13? Ever wanted to be in a band?
– Learn how to play in a REAL band setting with microphones, amplifiers, and stage lighting
– Experience playing powerfully in a group
– Practice your stage presence and performing skills
– Use new rhythms, harmonies, and melodies
– Be a part of a dynamic, creative learning environment
– Bring your own instrument or try a new one!
Mondays 4:00-5:30 pm
September 11th – November 20th, 2017
Final Concert November 26th, 2017
Cost: First child: $150, additional children from the same family: $120
*subsidized spots are available
The Director: Christiane is a certified music teacher with over 20 years of experience teaching children. She is passionate about using music to enhance child development and loves the process of bringing kids and music together.
To register or for any questions, contact Christiane Jastremski at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-680-8463
Download this session’s poster here: Take it From the Top