…is now in it’s fourth season!
Are you between the ages of 7 and 13? Ever wanted to be in a band?
– Learn how to play in a band with microphones, amplifiers, and stage lighting
– Experience playing powerfully in a group
– Practice your stage presence and performing skills
– Use new rhythms, harmonies, and melodies
– Be a part of a dynamic, creative learning environment
– Bring your own instrument or try a new one!
Mondays 4:00-5:30 pm
April 9th – June 18th, 2018
Final Concert June 18th, 6pm 2018
Cost: First child: $150, additional children from the same family: $120
The Director: Christiane is a certified music teacher with over 20 years of experience teaching children. She is passionate about using music to enhance child development and loves the process of bringing kids and music together.
To register or for any questions, contact Christiane Jastremski at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-680-8463